Every couple of weeks I film stART: Creating as We Go with my two sisters, Suzie and Shannon. We share our creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other’s creative lives. We hope we’ll inspire you to get creating too!
In episode 61 not only do we share what we’ve been creating but we have a lot to noodle, including what makes something practice vs a “piece” (of art), when is something finished and how to combat resistance with obnoxious art and things that make you laugh.
In this episode we mention:
- Carla Sonheim’s Y is for Yellow Class
- Summer Pierre’s Writing and Drawing Comics Course
- Making Art a Practice: In and Out of the Sketchbook with Cat Bennett
- Lens of Joy with Ali Edwards
- Shannon’s Vlogs
- Suzie’s Strawberry and Rhubarb Cake Post
Keep up-to-date with stART: Creating As We Go