Register Now. The Full Moon arrives on April 4, 2015
What is stirring in your heart? Are you ready to discover what dreams are emerging?
The practice of creating a dreamboard The Studio Way invites more of what you desire into your life while serving as a powerful tool of creative self-reflection. Dreaming in tandem with the phases of the moon helps us deepen our practice, learning the lessons of each moon and developing our Year of Dreams.
Over more than a decade of this practice, I have learned to make dreamboards that are not only manifestation magnets (which they are!) but also powerful reflecting pools. Creating a dreamboard with the full moon tunes you into your inner compass, focusing your herat on the true north of your dreams.
To support you in discovering the powerful practice of dreamboarding, I’ve created a series of workshops, rooted deeply in moon cycles, creativity and magic, rooted in my deep belief in dreams and in you.
Join me in this Full Moon practice and connect to your self, the Universe and your dreams: big and small, tender and brave, grounded and wild.
For each cycle of the moon, the Year of Dreams series offers a workshop that will guide you through creating your dreamboard under the specific influence of the upcoming Full Moon (e.g. Full Snow Moon, Full Worm Moon, Full Pink Moon). Every monthly offering will include not only the moon-specific workshop but also the How to Make a Dreamboard the Studio Way lesson so that we are all creating in the same context and on the same sacred ground. Once you’ve registered for your workshop, you will have access to it for the lifetime of this offering at the studio. You can return again and again under this full moon to connect to your dreams.
Each Full Moon brings with it a specific focus, a guiding light for your dreams.
The Full Pink Moon asks: What dreams need tending?
That is the question we will be focusing on for this workshop. From the moment you arrive, that question will start to steep in your heart. Clues will begin to bubble as you gather your materials, holding the question in your heart. As you step into the creative process, you will start to engage with your dreams. When you enter the circle with the Full Pink Moon, you will have the opportunity to discover the messages she has for you. In that moment, you will create a dreamboard that will become a manifestation magnet but that will also serve as a reflecting pool, helping you discover the dreams in your heart – and the parts of yourself – that want to emerge.
Here’s what you get with this workshop:
- Welcome: A personal welcome video from me, introducing you to the workshop and inviting you into the circle.
- Dreamboard Lesson: A complete lesson on How to Make a Dreamboard the Studio Way, rich with magic, creativity, intention and intuition.
- Full Pink Moon Dreamboard Workshop: In this audio workshop, I take you through the entire process of creating a dreamboard as well as using it and journaling to to discover and connect to your dreams.
- Full Pink Moon Guided Visualization: One of the most powerful aspects of the workshop is connecting to the magic of the full moon. You’ll receive a separate MP3 so that you can visit with the Full Snow Moon anytime.
- Full Pink Moon Journal Sheets: To support you in the workshop, you will downloadable journal sheets, one to connect you to your dreams in this very moment and the other to uncover the wisdom within your dreamboard.
- Printable Supply List: This supply list will make sure you have everything you need for dreamboarding.
- Lifetime Access: As a registrant of this full moon workshop, you will have access to this content for the workshop’s lifetime.
- Bonus Lesson: An additional lesson designed specifically to give you even more opportunity to deepen your experience with your dreamboard and bring more of its magic to life.
- Bonus Resource: A PDF of the moon cycles of 2014
- Bonus Opportunity: Access to a dreamboard discovery session with me – at a special price!
A Note About Timing: When you register, you’ll have immediate access to this program and everything you need to know in order to create your dreamboard for the Full Moon.
Years ago, sitting in my mom’s living room, hanging out with Mom and my sisters, cutting and gluing, dreaming, chatting, I had no idea that a life-changing practice had entered into my life.
Who would imagine that a simple, creative activity could open up the door to my dreams?
I know it will do the same for you!
More love from dreamers…
- I see so many doors and possibilities opening up already as a result of the workshops and my dreamboard. So exciting! Sara Rae
- I feel power crackling within my own [dreamboard]. It’s amazing. Angie
- I feel like my dreamboard reached into those core dreams that I sometimes hold back. Tonight, they are out and I feel WILD! Rae
- This was an incredibly powerful project. I have spent the better part of the past two weeks since the New Moon thinking about it, and collecting thoughts and images. But putting it all together and gluing it down — wow — such a commitment to myself that was. Camilla.
- It opened my eyes to the many dreams & desires I’ve been keeping deep within. Thanks, Jamie! Poetic Dreams
- This helped me to start back to where I need to be, listen to my intuition again. Thank you. Anita
- This is exactly what I need to keep living intentionally. Thank you, Jamie! Ginette
- What a wonderful way to focus intention for the month ahead. I almost felt like working magic! Emily
- I found a magical message hidden in a bunch of random magazines! Amazing. Thanks again, Jamie. Elle
- Thank you Jamie for creating this sacred space and place and for holding all our dreams so tenderly. Susan
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.