In episode 65, it’s time to chat about sharing (or not…), working through challenges (including asking for help!), and lots of awesome jewelry and clay work. It’s a packed episode with lots of giggles and some tenderness too. As always, we talk through projects and challenges and cheer each other on in our creative endeavours.
In this episode we mention:
- Lisa Congdon’s Sketchbook Explorations at Creative Bug,
- Fairy Tale Summer Class by Carla Sonheim
- the definition of Lion Muzzled Clenched Fist
- Jamie shares a peek at her Picture Book
- Suzie’s Pop Tart Phone Cozy and Instant Pot Goodness.