In episode 65, it’s time to chat about sharing (or not…), working through challenges (including asking for help!), and lots of awesome jewelry and clay work. It’s a packed episode with lots of giggles and some tenderness too. As always, we talk through projects and challenges and cheer each other on in our creative endeavours.
In this episode we mention:
- Lisa Congdon’s Sketchbook Explorations at Creative Bug,
- Fairy Tale Summer Class by Carla Sonheim
- the definition of Lion Muzzled Clenched Fist
- Jamie shares a peek at her Picture Book
- Suzie’s Pop Tart Phone Cozy and Instant Pot Goodness.
Keep up-to-date with stART: Creating As We Go
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.