People often ask me where I get so much creative energy and how I manage to be so productive. Much of the answer lies in the development of a creative practice
Start or Deepen Your Creative Practice Starting Today!
It’s not to late too join me.
Developing a creative practice is the way we tend the soil for all of our dreams and desires. It is how we invite in inspiration and how we assure the muse that we are ready for her arrival. Practice is what brings us home to ourselves again and again when we lose our way. It is the earth beneath our feet as we dance our way through our wild creative adventures.
Practice is with us throughout our creative lives, at the beginning, at the end and every step in between.
When in doubt, practice is the perfect place to start.
Join me for the first of our Studio Seminar Series: Creative Practice
- Learn about Creative Practice. You’ll be introduced to the concept of creative practice and the ways it can support you and what you want to bring to life.
- Find Your Why: Tap into the root of your creative heart and discover your unique personal why, a powerful key to a sustainable practice.
- Discover Options: Discover a wide range of possibilities for your creative practice so you can begin to determine what would serve you best in your creative life without getting overwhelmed!
- Learn “Stick to It” Strategies: The nature of practice is to be ongoing, which brings along ongoing challenges like resistance, boredom, life’s natural disruptions. Learn strategies to support you in coming back to your practice again and again.
- Participate in Live Discussion: This is your opportunity to ask an experienced coach your questions about creative practice. Plus you’ll hear from other creative hearts about their experience with practice – the ups, the downs, the questions and the successes.
- Receive Inspiration & Encouragement: Even if you have experience with creative practice, dipping your toes into this time with the Jamie Ridler Studios community is an opportunity to refresh your perspective and renew your commitment with encouragement.
- Access All Summer Long: You’ll have access to the recording for the entire summer so that you can refer to it again and again as you bring your creative practice – and your creative self – to life!
- Webinar: Take part from anywhere in the world!
- Date: TODAY! Thursday, June 25, 2015
- Time: 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST
- Recorded: Participate at a time that is right for you. (You’ll be able to watch the recorded workshop until August 31st)
- Supplies: Just something to write with and something to write on.
Wondering if this Workshop is for You?
This workshop is for…
Emerging Creatives new to practice: Creative souls new to creative practice who are looking for guidance about where to start.
Committed Creatives ready to renew their practice: Creative hearts who find themselves committed to but struggling with their creative practice.
Experienced Creatives looking for refreshment: Creatives looking to reconnect to the heart of their practice with a new sense of energy and devotion.
Creative Hearts: Like you!