Every couple of weeks I film stART: Creating as We Go with my two sisters, Suzie and Shannon. We share our creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other’s creative lives. We hope we’ll inspire you to get creating too!
After a bit of haitus, we’re back with episode 54. We hope you had a lovely and creative September. As we step into October, it’s time to share the creative projects we are working on, from jewellery to the Tarot to drawing. As always, we talk through projects, celebrations and challenges, including braving the uncomfortable and trying new things. We’ll be back in mid-October for our next episode. Until then, keep creating!
On this episode we mention:
- n this episode we mention: Jamie going to art school (see more, more and more)
- Suzie’s High Tea Gypsy Boutique on Etsy
- Twinkie Chan
- Carla Sondheim’s Faces Class
- Jamie’s Tarot Card Videos including her Core Four Decks, Cosmic Tarot Flip Through, Sacred Rose Flip Through, Osho Zen Flip Through and Haindl Flip Through,
- Shannon’s 31 Days of Horror 2015 which also has it’s own Tumblr Page.
- Plus a HUGE Thank you to Akiyo aka The Journaling Sage for sending us a special treat!
Keep up-t0-date with stART: Creating As We Go
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.