Jill Salahub, writer & wholehearted practitioner
Jill Salahub is an INFJ, Introvert, Highly Sensitive Person, Scorpio, and Four on the Enneagram – in other words, a passionate mess. She’s a wholehearted practitioner of writing, yoga, meditation, and dog. She is generous and gentle, loves laughter and pie. Her mission is to ease suffering, in herself and the world. Jill writes about the tenderness and the terror, the beauty and the brutality of life, and of her efforts to keep her heart open through it all on her blog, A Thousand Shades of Gray http://thousandshadesofgray.com, (which she started writing long before those books).
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Full Buck Moon Dreamboard Workshop
- Brené Brown (Brené has also been on Creative Living with Jamie)
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Mondo Beyondo
- Andrea Scher
- Susan Piver and The Open Heart Project
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!