This podcast is 29:08.
Gregg Levoy, author and speaker
Gregg Levoy is the author of Callings: Finding and Following An Authentic Life and This Business of Writing. He has written for the New York Times Magazine, Washington Post, Omni, Psychology Today, American Health, Reader’s Digest, New Age Journal, and many more — as well as for corporate, promotional and television projects. A former adjunct professor of journalism at the University of New Mexico, and former columnist and reporter for Cincinnati Enquirer and USA Today, he is the recipient of a 1st-Place writing award from the Associated Press, and a Genesis Award for “Outstanding Newspaper Commentary” for a New York Times Magazine essay. He has been a visiting faculty member at the University of California, University of Nevada, University of Arizona, and Portland State University, as well as faculty at many national writers conferences, including Southwest Writers Conference, California Writers Club Conference, Reader’s Digest Conference, Haystack Program in the Arts, Taos Institute of Arts, Austin Writers League, Wyoming Writers Conference, and Willamette Writers Conference.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Website: GreggLevoy.com
- Facebook: @gregglevoy
- Note: I also talk about Gregg’s book Vital Signs on Creative Living Bookshelf
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Participate in the Transcription Treasure Bonanza and you could win great prizes!
- If you want to go deeper with the podcast material, contribute to Creative Living with Jamie and have a chance to win great prizes, join the transcription team! Find out more here.
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
I’d love for you to be a part of the studio, to have a sanctuary for your creative explorations. Let me welcome you in.