Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo (Find on Amazon.com, On Amazon.ca)
- Hop, Skip, Jump: 75 Ways to Playfully Manifest a Meaningful Life by Marney Makridakis (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Psst… Marney has been a guest on Creative Living with Jamie. Listen here.)
- Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered by Austin Kleon (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Life Purpose Boot Camp: The 8-Week Breakthrough Plan for Creating a Meaningful Life by Eric Maisel (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Eric has also been on Creative Living with Jamie. Listen here.)
- On Becoming an Alchemist: A Guide for the Modern Magician by Catherine MacCoun (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- The Art of Asking: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People Help by Amanda Palmer (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Vital Signs: The Nature and Nurture of Passion by Gregg Levoy (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca) Gregg is going to be a guest on Creative Living with Jamie in the New Year. Be sure to watch for it!
What are you reading?
Do you have a great creative living books to recommend to me?
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.