This podcast is 26:35.
This Week on Creative Living with Jamie:
Barbara Abercrombie, writer
Barbara Abercrombie has published novels, children’s picture books, including the award winning Charlie Anderson, and books of non-fiction. Her personal essays have appeared in national publications as well as in many anthologies. Her most recent books are Courage & Craft: Writing Your Life Into Story and Cherished: 21 Writers on Animals They’ve Loved & Lost. Her latest writing book, A Year of Writing Dangerously, was just published by New World Library, and chosen by Poets & Writers Magazine as one of the best books for writers. (http://www.pw.org/best-books-for-writers). In 2013 NWL will published her fifteenth book, Kicking In The Wall. She’s received the Outstanding Instructor award and the Distinguished Instructor Award at UCLA Extension where she teaches creative writing. She also conducts private writing retreats. She lives with her husband, Robert V. Adams, and their rescue dog, Nelson, in Santa Monica and Lake Arrowhead, California.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Kicking In the Wall: A Year of Writing Exercises, Prompts, and Quotes to Help You Break Through Your Blocks and Reach Your Writing Goals
- A Year of Writing Dangerously: 365 Days of Inspiration and Encouragement
- Courage and Craft: Writing Your Life into Story
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
- Join: Become a part of the transcription team