Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- The Joy of Missing Out: Finding Balance in a Wired World by Christina Crook (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Shut Your Monkey: How to Control Your Inner Critic & Get More Done by Danny Gregory (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Women, Food & God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind by Scott Barry Kaufman & Carolyn Gregoire (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Succulent Wild Love: Six Powerful Habits for Feeling More Love More Often by SARK and Dr. John Waddell (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces that Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- The Soul Discovery Coloring Book: Noodle, Doodle and Scribble Your Way to an Extraordinary Life by Janet Conner Illustrated by Christine Pensa & You (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
What are you reading?
Do you have a great creative living books to recommend?
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.