Nominate a girl, anywhere in the world. She might be the girl who lives next door or a friend’s daughter who lives half way ‘round the world. She might be the friend of your own daughter or a girl at a club you volunteer for. If you know of or lead a whole group of girls, you can nominate them all! Nominating a girl or girls is absolutely free.
All we need is her name, address and approximate age, and the magic begins!
As each girl is nominated, she is added to the list of expectant journalers, like a seed ready to come to life as soon as the sun shines. The moment a generous soul sponsors a journal, the journal fairies wrap up a journal, a pen and the simple Give a Girl a Journal Guide to Journaling – everything a girl needs to get started journaling – and send it off to the next girl on the list.
- Jamie Ridler, founder & director
- Kim LeClair, strategic and tech advisor
- Danette Relic, visual artist
- Juli Lyons, word smith
- Ginny Lennox, advisor
- Kim and Amy Sedgwick of The Red Tent Sisters
- Tanya Geisler and her daughter, Lauren
- Christine Pensa of Art that Moves
- GDay Toronto & photographer Sweetheart Empire
- The Jamie Ridler Studios community