On February 14th Give a Girl a Journal Springs to Life!
With Give a Girl a Journal, a do-good initiative from Jamie Ridler Studios, our goal is to get journals into the hands of as many girls as possible and empower them to use them! With just something to write with and something to write on a girl’s life can be transformed – and you can help!
A Bit About How It Works
Give a Girl a Journal will be a bridge between grown-ups who want to share the gift of journaling and girls around the world.
- Any girl or group of girls can be nominated to receive the gift of a journal.
- When a supporter “gives a girl a journal”, we will send the next girl on our nominated list an inspiration pack of a journal, a pen and simple instructions on how to get started. In this way we will spread not only the magic of journaling but we will also foster a world rich with generosity and goodwill.
- Find out more at GiveaGirlaJournal.com.
Support Give a Girl a Journal by Participating in Our Blog Hop & Social Media Extravaganza February 14th
This Sunday, I’m inviting you to share your journal story in support of Give a Girl a Journal. To participate:
- On February 14th share your story about the impact journaling has had on your life (e.g. a blog post, a video, an audio, a Facebook post, Instagram photo, etc.)
- It would be great if you could include your completed version of this tagline: “Give a girl a journal, ______________” (e.g. change the world.)
- Be sure to link to http://www.giveagirlajournal.com and/or use #giveagirlajournal.
- On Feb 14th visit http://www.giveagirlajournal.com and share a link to your journal story.
Let’s shine the light on Give a Girl a Journal by creating an awesome community conversation about the power of journaling!
(Psst… Don’t get hung up on it being perfect. As I say to the girls, “There’s no way to get it wrong!” Simply share your story and shine a light on Give a Girl a Journal.)
Please Share Give a Girl a Journal with Your Community
A project like this thrives when people take it into their hearts and share it in the world. Let us all light our torch from the same bonfire and venture into the world to spread that precious light. Mention it to your friends, send an email, post on Facebook or share on your blog. Here are two badges you can use.
Whatever way you choose to share, thank you for being a part of Give a Girl a Journal.
“How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a weary world.”