This week’s podcast is 18:50
This week’s on Creative Living with Jamie:
Susannah Conway, writer, photographer and e-course creator
From Susannah Conway…
I’m a photographer, writer and creator of the Unravelling e-courses, and I live in Bath in south-west England. I studied photography in the early 90s and then went on to become a fashion editor on a national newspaper. I lost my partner in 2005 and it was this sudden bereavement that turned my life inside-out. I left London and moved to the south coast, and from there i stepped onto a painful yet ultimately healing path; while working through my grief in therapy I discovered blogging and met some incredible people online. A trip to the States to meet up with blog friends inspired me to take up photography again and, really, that was when life started blossoming once more. After setting up my own photography business I began teaching self-awareness workshops locally that used the camera as a way to see ourselves, drawing on everything I’d learned on my grief journey. I now lead these Unravelling classes on-line; it’s such an incredible honour to be able to share this with others.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
Plus… Susannah’s interview is featured on Creative Living with Jamie Podcast Collection: Season One
About the e-courses…
- In the interview, Susannah mentions is Christine Mason Miller.
- The missed photo site she refers to is Unphotographable.
- Find out more about Your Creative Spark here.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!