Let the sacred power of dance bring your self & your creativity to life.
It’s Time to Thrive
In this creative workshop, we will use the practices of dance and journaling to tune into the elements, awaken our creative hearts and discover what our selves and our creative lives need in order to thrive!
Connect to the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, Water & Spirit and discover how to Thrive!
In this workshop you will:
- Awaken your creative energy through movement.
- Clear old energy that’s stifling your creative heart – even if you don’t know what it is that’s holding you back!
- Dance with the elements to discover your path to a thriving creative life.
- Earth: Dance to ground your creative life in the roots it needs to flourish.
- Water: Dance to discover and improve your creative flow.
- Air: Dance for the focus required to move your creative life forward.
- Fire: Dance to find your creative rhythm and spark.
- Spirit: Dance to align your creative life with the uniqueness of your own heart.
- Gather your learnings and deepen your knowing through journaling.
- Learn a creative practice you can return to any time that you need guidance.
Awaken your creativity!
Date: Thursday, July 24 (This event will be recorded so you can attend even if this time doesn’t work for you)
Time: 1:00-3:00 pm EST
Registration: $40 (Studio Members save!)
Register Now and Let the Magic Begin!
Please Note: No dance experience is required for this workshop, simply a willingness to dance and move. We will be dancing several times throughout the 2-hour workshop, generally for 3-5 minutes at a time. If you are concerned about your health with this level of physical activity, please consult with your doctor. You will be dancing in your own space and at your own pace. I ask you to be responsible for your own well-being, doing only what is right and healthy for you. By participating, you are taking on this responsibility.
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
I’d love for you to be a part of the studio, to have a sanctuary for your creative explorations. Let me welcome you in.