Every couple of weeks I film stART: Creating as We Go with my two sisters, Suzie and Shannon. We share our creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other’s creative lives. We hope we’ll inspire you to get creating too!
Welcome to May where the spring flowers are starting to bloom and it’s already very warm out in Suzie-land. On episode 62 of stART: Creating as We Go we chat about hitting out stride in projects, and also the difference between doing-mode and decision-mode. We would love to hear from you on what you are working on and how you find good fits too!
In this episode we mention:
- Carla Sonheim’s Y is for Yellow Class
- Making Art a Practice: In and Out of the Sketchbook with Cat Bennett
- Suzie’s overhead Foodie photography
- Jamie being a role model for Fresh Collective
- Keep on Keeping On like the song My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit.
Keep up-to-date with stART: Creating As We Go