In celebration for our 100th episode, we will be doing a LIVE SHOW on Monday June 24th, 2019 at 4pm EST. There will be giveaways AND we will be doing a Q and A, so bring your questions. Fun times ahead. Register for the liveshow here.
In this episode we mention…
- On this episode we share our work from Year of Collage: Carla Sonheim’s Year long class with her, Lynn Whipple and Anne Marie Grgich,
- Jamie talks about going to art class at the Toronto School of Art
- Suzie talks about her photography (see her photos on Instagram)
- Shannon’s shares the progress on her current knitting project from Vogue Knitting.
- Also mentioned in the episode: Lynn Whipple and BluPrint.
Keep up-to-date with stART: Creating As We Go
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.