Every couple of weeks I film stART: Creating as We Go with my two sisters, Suzie and Shannon. We share our creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other’s creative lives. With spring in full swing (and ambling a little to fast to summer), we share our art, discoveries, challenges and as always our creative projects and processes.
In this episode we mention…
- On this episode we share our work from Year of Collage: Carla Sonheim’s Year long class with her, Lynn Whipple and Anne Marie Grgich,
- Jamie talks about going to art class at the Toronto School of Art
- Suzie talks about her 10 Year Anniversary of her Food Blog
- Shannon’s back to knitting including looking forward to trying out a pattern from Vogue Knitting.
- Also mentioned in the episode: Lisa Congdon, Carla Sonheim, Lynn Whipple, Neil Gaiman and Brené Brown (who has a special on Netflix!).
Question of the week…
Do YOU have any suggestions for books on non-fiction writing? Feel free to leave a comment or email us you answer. We hope you enjoy the show!
Keep up-to-date with stART: Creating As We Go
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.