Most planning processes focus on helping you better organize your ever-expanding list of to-dos.
Grid Planning helps you make sure that the things that actually make it to that list are those that are aligned with your heart.
The Grid Planning process paints a visual picture of what you are spending your time on and draws your attention to how that does or does not line up with your priorities.
With awareness and weekly adjustments, your grid planning will work some gentle chiropractic magic on your to-dos, helping you realign your plans so that you get what is actually important on your to-do list!
In this self-paced on-demand workshop, I will introduce you to my Grid Planning process. You will learn about focus areas and how to use them to gather and guide your to-dos to create a map to a more balanced and more authentic life.
I first shared Grid Planning as a part of the Journal Sampler course, but now for the first time it’s available on its own!
In this class you will…
- Learn the fundamentals of Grid Planning, a process you can use every week to support your productivity and keep your life aligned to your truth.
- Identify what is truly important to you.
- Assess how your current commitments align with your priorities.
- Create a weekly plan that gathers your to-dos and reflects your true priorities.
- Celebrate with a splash of colour when your to-dos become “ta-dahs”
As you work with Grid Planning more and more you will..
- Discover the balance you desire between your actions with your priorities.
- Become aware of how to match your actions to your desires.
- Be clear and focused on where you want your time and energy resources to be spent.
- Adjust your weekly plans so that more and more they reflect what matters.
- Be in alignment with your life.
This class is for lovers of productivity magic, patrons of balance, disciples of to-do lists and all those seeking to live a life that aligns with their hearts.
Register Now for Immediate Access
It’s Your Time – Spend It On What Matters
Gain immediate access to this
This workshop is also in a bundle. Find out more here.