Today is Thanksgiving in Canada. It is a great reminder to celebrate abundance in all its forms and to take some time for gratitude and acknowledgement too. Despite those each being polysyllabic words, you can do this by inviting a simple and easy practice into your day.
Take a moment to answer these 3 easy questions.
- What is something you’re grateful for?
- What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
- What abundance would you like to celebrate?
What if you kept a little note of your answers for a month? Imagine! You’d end up with 30 celebrations, 30 gratitudes and 30 acknowledgements! If you’re in the US, what if you answered these questions each day until your Thanksgiving? How richly might this practice infuse that special day?
Let’s start with today. Here are my answers.
- I am grateful for being able to go out into my own little garden and cut some hydrangeas to bring in for the celebrations.
- I acknowledge myself for diving into NaNoWriMo this year.
- I would like to celebrate the abundance of support I’ve received over the last while when I haven’t been feeling well.