On Today’s Creative Living with Jamie Podcast:
Every week on the podcast, I share stories, tips and strategies for bringing creativity to life. This week I tackle the question, “What is this creative living thing anyway? I’ll share my definition plus some thoughts on what are core components of a creative life. I hope you’ll share your thoughts on this as well!
Mentioned on This Week’s Podcast
- My interns this season: Susan Loughrin, Glenda Myles and Kim LeClair.
- Thrive combines dance and journaling to help you connect with what you and your creativity need in order to thrive. This on-demand workshop will be available on May 1st.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie”). NEW! Creative Living with Jamie is now on Stitcher.
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505(512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.