This podcast is 29:34.
Sarah Bray, digital strategist & author
Sarah J. Bray is a digital strategist who loves collaborating on projects that make the Internet happier. She is the author of Gather the People: a simple, honest approach to creating work that people love, buy, and share (listeners can use code JAMIELOVE to get $10 off).
Sarah is also co-founder of everybranch, an online school where she is building community and helping produce a podcast around balancing creativity and life. Digital Detox is their first class, opening for enrollment early summer.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Website: sarahjbray.com
- Book: Gather the People SPECIAL!! Listeners of Creative Living with Jamie can use code JAMIELOVE to get $10 off! Thanks, Sarah!
- Online School: everybranch
- Twitter: @sarahjbray
Connect with Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.