In Today’s Podcast:
Creative living coach Jamie Ridler talks about two core aspects of our creative lives: our creative practice and our creative projects.
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- The website launch coffee, tea and champagne.
- Jennifer Lee, author of the Right-Brain Business Plan and the soon to be released Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way
- Pamela Slim, author of Body of Work
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie”). NEW! Creative Living with Jamie is now on Stitcher.
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505(512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.