Lucy Pearce, writer
About Lucy Pearce…
Lucy H Pearce is the mother of three home-birthed children, now aged 8, 5 and 3, she lives with her husband on the south coast of Ireland. She is contributing editor at JUNO magazine, and creator of The Happy Womb.com, for empowering women’s resources. She blogs on creativity, mindfulness and motherhood at Dreaming Aloud.net. She guest posts for a number of blogs including: Rhythm of the Home, Tiny Buddha and TreeSisters, and has contributed to a number of books and publications including: Tiny Buddha’s Book of Self Love; Roots – a BlogHer e-book of food writing; The Irish Examiner, Modern Mum; and Green Parent magazine. She is a vibrant painter of lost archetypes of the feminine, and leads inspiring women’s workshops.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- The Rainbow Way: Cultivating Creativity in the Midst of Motherhood
- Moon Time: a guide to celebrating your menstrual cycle
- Reaching for the Moon
- Moods of Motherhood
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
- Join: Become a part of the transcription team