This Week on Creative Living with Jamie: Kathryn Costa, artist, educator and author of The Mandala Guidebook
Kathryn Costa is an artist, writer and educator whose passion can be summed up in three little words, “create and connect.” Since she started blogging in 2008, Kathryn has inspired people from more than 90 countries with her personal stories and artwork. Kathryn’s workshops help people to find clarity, let go of fear, embrace their dreams and explore their creativity. In October 2014, Kathryn decided to challenge herself to create 100 mandalas in 100 days and invited her friends online to join her. Within a year, the 100 Mandalas Challenge and Community has quickly grown to include thousands of mandala enthusiasts from all over the world. Kathryn is the author of “The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint and Color Expressive Mandala Art” published by North Light Books. When Kathryn isn’t creating mandalas, she enjoys art journaling, collage, mixed media, photography and Ikebana (Japanese flower arranging). She lives in New England with her Brazilian husband Fernando.
Discover More About Kathryn Costa & Mandalas
- Website: 100mandalas.com
- Facebook: 100 Mandalas on Facebook
- Book: The Mandala Guidebook: How to Draw, Paint and Color Expressive Mandala Art
- Special Offer: Download the first chapter of The Mandala Guidebook for free!
- Join the studio and in this week’s newsletter you’ll get all the show notes for this week’s episode!
Connect with Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Thank you Jamie for the opportunity to chat with you about one of my favorite creative practices, mandalas! It truly was a pleasure to connect with you. ~ Kathryn