This Week on Creative Living with Jamie: Joan Stanford, author & art therapist
Joan is a board-certified art therapist and full-time innkeeper who has been facilitating creativity groups for over twenty years encouraging people of all ages, especially non-artists, to expand their awareness through playing with art materials. She has been recognized with the Soroptimist “Making a Difference For Women” award for an art-based curriculum she co-created and taught in local schools. Her poems have been published and her art exhibited. She lives in Mendocino, California with her husband, and offers imagination playshops and creativity retreats at their inn and wellness center— The Stanford Inn by the Sea and the Mendocino Center for Living Well.
Discover More About Joan
- Website: joanstanford.com
- Facebook: joanstanford.art
- Twitter: @jstanford_art
- Instagram: @joanstanford.art
- Book: The Art of Play: Ignite Your Imagination to Unlock Insight, Healing & Joy
A Giveaway! You can win The Art of Play: Ignite Your Imagination to Unlock Insight, Healing and Joy by Joan Stanford
Connect with Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
I’d love for you to be a part of the studio, to have a sanctuary for your creative explorations. Let me welcome you in.