This Week on Creative Living with Jamie:
Dan Millman & Sierra Prasada, authors of The Creative Compass: Writing Your Way from Inspiration to Publication.
About Dan Millman
Dan is a former world champion gymnast, university coach, and college professor, has written 16 books read by millions of readers in 29 languages. Dan’s work includes fiction and nonfiction, two children’s books, and a first-draft screenplay for Way of the Peaceful Warrior, released by Universal Pictures in 2007. For three decades he has worked with publishers large and small; represented himself and partnered with top literary agents; toured the U.S. and overseas; and given hundreds of media interviews for radio, television, print, and online video. A popular international teacher and speaker, Dan delivers keynotes, seminars, and workshops for professional and private clients and associations, and has also taught at numerous writing conferences and retreats.
About Sierra Prasada
Sierra is the author of Creative Lives: Portraits of Lebanese Artists. While living in Beirut between 2007 and 2011, she reported on Lebanon for radio and magazines and gained proficiency in spoken and written Arabic. Now based in Washington, D.C., she works as a freelance journalist, workshop teacher, and
Discover More About Today’s Guests..
Dan & Sierra’s Book: The Creative Compass: Writing Your Way from Inspiration to Publication
Book: Creative Lives: Portraits of Lebanese Artists
Facebook: Dan Millman Fan Page
A Selection of Books:
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives
- The Life You Were Born to Live: A Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose
- The Four Purposes of Life: Finding Meaning and Direction in a Changing World
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!