This podcast is 32:30.
This Week on Creative Living with Jamie:
Sunny Schlenger, Author & Flow Master
Sunny Schlenger is a flowmaster, as well as a professional organizer, consultant, author and mentor with over 35 years of experience as a pioneer in her field. She helped launch the “custom-tailored” approach to getting organized in the 90’s with her best-selling book, How To Be Organized In Spite Of Yourself, whose approach was licensed by Harvard University’s training and development program. She then took the concept of organizing to the next level by integrating it with spirituality. The result, Organizing for the Spirit was published in 2004. Sunny has now partnered with Cena Block of Sane Spaces to create the on-line integrative organizational tool, TSSI ™ to be used by psychologists, educators and coaches to identify people’s personal styles of organizing time and space. Her latest book is Flow Formula: A Guidebook to Wholeness and Harmony.
Sunny earned her B.A. in Social & Behavioral Sciences from The Johns Hopkins University and her M.Ed. in Counseling from UNC at Chapel Hill. She has worked with thousands of people, assisting them in their quest for self-realization, productivity and peace. Sunny is a resident of Sedona Arizona.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Flow Formula: A Guidebook to Wholeness and Harmony
- Organizing for the Spirit: Making the Details of Your Life Meaningful and Manageable
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.