This podcast is 28:49.
This Week on Creative Living with Jamie:
Kate Wolfe-Jenson, writer & creativity celebrant
Kate Wolfe-Jenson is on a journey to become an openhearted celebrant of creativity and compassion. She is accompanied by her love for the arts, her mystic sense of what’s holy (everything) and a pack of slathering monsters that includes Multiple Sclerosis and a tendency to self-criticism. Her travelogues include Dancing with Monsters: Chronic Illness as Creative Transformation, Mac and His Monster and the new illustrated e-book Comfort & Joy: Practicing Life as a Compassionate Creative Experiment. She blogs at JourneyDancing.com.
Discover More About Today’s Guest…
- Dancing with Monsters: Chronic Illness as Creative Transformation
- Mac and His Monster
- Comfort & Joy: Practicing Life as a Compassionate Creative Experiment
- My brother Jason
- Full Sturgeon Moon Dreamboard Workshop
- stART: Creating as We Go
- Send me a question for the podaversary!
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!