This podcast is 30:56.
This Week on Creative Living with Jamie:
Jennifer Lee, author of Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way and the bestseller The Right-Brain Business Plan
Jennifer Lee, author of Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way and bestselling The Right-Brain Business Plan, spent a decade climbing the corporate ladder before pursuing her creative dreams. Through her popular workshops, coaching practice, and writing, she empowers others to follow their passions. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and sweet husky-lab mix.
Website: Artizen Coaching
Website: Right Brain Business Plan
- Right-Brain Business Plan
- Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way: Sustainable Success for the Creative Entrepreneur
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Hey Jamie – this does not seem to be downloading to my iTunes subscription. Do you think that is just me? Can you check on your end? Thanks – can’t wait to listen!
It’s the same here – it doesn’t show in my iTunes subscription. I clicked on Subscribe in iTunes again in the Feedburner Window and then it popped into iTunes, creating a sort of new subscription to Creative Living (same name as always) and then it downloaded the new episode.On my iPhone I have now two different podcasts, both with the same name, one showing the older episodes up until April, and the new one only showing the episode with Jennifer Lee, from May.
BTW – I LOVE your podcasts :-)
Thank you both for the heads up! I really appreciate it. We’ve checked into it behind the scenes and it looks like i was a one-off issue and should be available on iTunes now. fingers crossed!
Jamie – I just checked it and it worked – now my “old” subscription shows also the latest podcast with your interview with Jennifer Lee. Yay!! :-)
Have a wonderful week!
Yay!! That’s wonderful news. Thanks again for letting us know so that we could get it sorted :)