This Week on Creative Living with Jamie: Danny Gregory, author, artist and more!
Danny Gregory has written nearly a dozen internationally best-selling books on art and creativity. He is the co-founder of Sketchbook Skool with tens of thousands of students worldwide. He lives in New York City.
Danny spent three decades as one of New York’s leading advertising creative directors and has created award-winning, global campaigns for clients like Chase, JPMorgan, American Express, IBM, Burger King, Ford, Chevron and many others.
Through his books (Shut Your Monkey, Art Before Breakfast, Everyday Matters, An Illustrated Life, An Illustrated Journey, A Kiss Before You Go, The Creative License, etc) and in the several large online communities he oversees, Danny has shown thousands of people how to ignite their inner artists, embrace their creativity and tell the stories of their lives. From Boston to Beijing, people who haven’t drawn since grade school have picked up the creative habit and have gone on to publish books of their own and show and sell their artwork.
Danny is a co-founder of Sketchbook Skool, a video-based art school designed to inspire creative storytelling through illustrated journaling. Taught by the world’s best illustrators, artists and educators, Sketchbook Skool encourages its global community of over 15,000 students to draw and keep a sketchbook regardless of skill level.
Discover More About Danny
- Website: dannygregory.com
- Classes: Sketchbook Skool
- Podcast: Shut Your Monkey: The Podcast
- Books: NEW! Art Before Breakfast Workbook, Art Before Breakfast: A Zillion Ways to Be More Creative No Matter How Busy You Are, Shut Your Monkey, more.
A Film About Danny
Connect with Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!