We creatives just love reading, don’t we? I find I’m always adding wonderful books to my creative living bookshelf! In this episode of Creative Living Bookshelf, I share with you 6 great finds. I’ve shared links below (don’t look if you want to be surprised when you watch the show!)
Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- Body of Work by Pamela Slim (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Daily Rituals by Mason Currey (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- The True Secret of Writing by Natalie Goldberg (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Building Your Business the Right-Brain Way by Jennifer Lee (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip by Lisa Congden (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree by Eloise Renouf (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
I’m thrilled to share that Pam, Mason, Jenn and Lisa are going to be guests on upcoming episodes of Creative Living with Jamie!
What are you reading?
Do you have a great fiction book to recommend to me?
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.