Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- The 10 Letters Project: A Year of Art & Friendship by Jen Lee & Tim Manley (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie) so you’ll be sure to hear my upcoming interview with Jen & Tim.
- Telling Your Story: A Voice & Story Course by Jen Lee featuring Peter Aguero and Ophira Eisenberg (Find in Jen’s Shop)
- tiny beautiful things: advice on love and life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin (Find Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Listen to Gretchen on Creative Living with Jamie!)
- Hundreds and Thousands: The Journals of Emily Carr by Emily Carr (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Camilla Engman: The Suitcase Series (Find at Uppercase)
- Drawing Lab: A Fun and Silly Art Kit by Carla Sonheim (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
What are you reading?
Do you have a great creative living books to recommend to me?
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.