Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- The 10 Letters Project: A Year of Art & Friendship by Jen Lee & Tim Manley (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie) so you’ll be sure to hear my upcoming interview with Jen & Tim.
- Telling Your Story: A Voice & Story Course by Jen Lee featuring Peter Aguero and Ophira Eisenberg (Find in Jen’s Shop)
- tiny beautiful things: advice on love and life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin (Find Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Listen to Gretchen on Creative Living with Jamie!)
- Hundreds and Thousands: The Journals of Emily Carr by Emily Carr (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Camilla Engman: The Suitcase Series (Find at Uppercase)
- Drawing Lab: A Fun and Silly Art Kit by Carla Sonheim (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
Thanks so much for another inspiring bookshelf tour – I love love love them!!!!
Thank you so much, Rosie! I’m so glad :)
POWERFUL book for support/shift focus etc, authors Chris Attwood and Janet Bray Attwood wrote “The Passion Test”. It may be available at the library. I took a Passion Test Seminar and found it to be an inspiring process for energy focus. HUGS!
Thanks for the recommendation, Judy! I’ll check it out :) What did you learn about your passions?
I REALLY love watching your videos and I really love learning about new creative books. You are so nice to listen to and have such a calm, beautiful voice. And you always inspire me and put me in a creative mood. If only my 4 month old would take a nap, I might be able to harness that creative inspiration. I’ve been wanting to take Carla’s class since it first came out. Maybe the Drawing Lab will hold me over until I can afford the class. :)
I’m currently reading (and enjoying) The Crossroads of Should and Must – Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna. I wrote a review on it for my blog today.
Oh, thank you so much, Tracy! That means a lot to me :) I love Carla and have learned so much from her. She does have some classes that are closer to book price, around $35, (like Imaginary Creatures http://www.carlasonheim.com/imaginary-creatures), if that helps :)
I hope your wee one starts enjoying nap time soon, hehe.
I am new to your blog and offerings, Jamie, but grateful for them when I long for some creative inspiration, understanding (and company!). I’ve just ordered the Emily Carr book and thank you deeply for sharing about it…she is new to me, too.
Hi there, Lesley! Welcome to the studio. I’m so glad that we’ve connected. I hope you enjoy the Emily Carr book. She’s an iconic Canadian painter. It was such a joy for me to see her work recently at the Art Gallery of Ontario. Now I’m thoroughly enjoying immersing myself in her words!
Totally awesome, as always!! Two or three definite must haves….
Then my job here is done ;)