Here are the books currently on my Creative Living Bookshelf
- A Year of Daily Joy: A Guided Journal to Creating Happiness Every Day. by Jennifer Louden (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Hear Jennifer Louden speak about daily joy and living without holding back on Creative Living with Jamie)
- Make It Mighty Ugly: Exercises & Advice for Getting Creative Even When It Ain’t Pretty by Kim Piper Werker (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Mission, Your Message by Tara Mohr (Find Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)(Tara will be on Creative Living with Jamie soon!)
- Canon Eos Rebel T5i/700D A Guide to Digital SLR Photography by David Busch (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- Syllabus: Notes from an Accidental Professor by Lynda Barry (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca)
- The Art of Whimsical Lettering by Joanne Sharpe (Find on Amazon.com, on Amazon.ca) (Watch for Joanne on Creative Living with Jamie)
What are you reading?
Do you have a great creative living books to recommend to me?
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
When you sign up, you will get a 10% discount on all classes and access to abundant free resources such as Studio Forum recordings on topics such as Journaling, Creative Habits & Challenges! Plus you will receive a weekly email love letter and occasional announcements for courses and offerings.