This Podcast is: 18:01
On this week’s podcast, I talk about being human and then share with you what’s on my creative living bookshelf.
Mentioned on Today’s Show…
- The Joy of Missing Out: Finding Balance in a Wired World by Christina Crook (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Shut Your Monkey: How to Control Your Inner Critic & Get More Done by Danny Gregory (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces that Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
- The Soul Discovery Coloring Book: Noodle, Doodle and Scribble Your Way to an Extraordinary Life by Janet Conner Illustrated by Christine Pensa & You (Find on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca)
Connect with Creative Living with Jamie…
- Subscribe: You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
- Email: You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- Share: Spread the Magic! If you loved this show, please share it with other creative hearts!
Join the Studio
If you’ve been looking for a place to fill your creative well, to discover your creative self, to stretch your creative wings, Jamie Ridler Studios is here for you.
I’d love for you to be a part of the studio, to have a sanctuary for your creative explorations. Let me welcome you in.