Join me for Art Day and get creating!
The Art Day Retreat Gives You…
- Dedicated studio time devoted to your creativity – no new commitments, just time to actually do what you have been wanting to do!
- A supportive schedule and structure designed to give you a day of creative renewal.
- A balanced approach. Our creative hearts are nourished by both receiving and expressing. We’ll do both by taking time for inspiration and for creating!
- The opportunity to share your creative challenges and get support from an encouraging community that gets it, including a professional creative living coach (Yep, that’s me!)
- A journal practice that will support you in gathering learning whenever you create.
- A retreat recording so that you can return to this creative sanctuary again and again.
- An experience you’ll remember!
When: Saturday, April 1 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST (Plus Access to the Recording)
Yes, April Fool’s Day! What a wonderful way to turn this foolish day into a chance to breathe some fun, play and lightness into our creative lives.
Where: Online & In Your Creative Space!
You don’t have to travel to be a part of a gorgeous community of creative, friendly people! No flight to book. No hotel expense. No arriving exhausted or stressed out about where you are or where you’re going!
Get a good night’s sleep, grab a cuppa and meet me and a group of fabulous fun creatives live online! (You can even wear your pyjamas; I won’t tell!)
What You Need: Supplies
The Basics: You’ll need something to write with and something to write on. Ideally, bring your journal, some scratch paper, a pen and some colourful writing implements you enjoy using. You’ll also need your camera (your phone camera is fine), music you enjoy and an inspiring book or books.
Your Art Project(s): The Art Day Retreat is your opportunity to focus on your creativity. It’s the perfect time to get to something you’ve been aching to do! Drawing mandalas, crocheting granny squares, playing in your art journal, cake decorating, anything goes. You will have approximately 3 dedicated hours of focused art time. You can work on one large project or several smaller ones. This is your time.
Additional Supplies: Once you’ve decided on your art project(s) for Art Day, you’ll need any supplies specific to that activity.
Retreat Registration Fee: $87 USD
Our lives are our studios. Devoting time and energy to our creative hearts awakens us to ourselves, our creative capacity and our life. Great magic is possible when you know that you can create. The distance between creating a sweater, a painting, a dance or a poem and creating your life and your dreams is really no distance at all.
Join Me for the Art Day Virtual Retreat
Refresh Your Creative Life!
Registration is $87 USD
Registration is now closed.
- Do I have to be an artist to participate? Only in the sense that every human being is an artist. If you come with a desire to create and something to work on, you’re in the right place.
- What kind of project can I bring? Anything that stirs your creative heart and that you really want to work on. You could spend the retreat writing poetry, crocheting, planning your garden, collaging, stringing beads, cake decorating, creating choreography. If you feel attached to completing something during our time together, it should be something you could do within 3 hours.
- What if I don’t know what to do? Spend the time between now and the retreat having a wonderful time exploring! Check out YouTube tutorials, cool projects on Pinterest, free classes at Creativebug, art and craft books from your library. Part of the fun is deciding what it is you’d like to create. If you have an idea but feel unsure about it, email me. I’m happy to give you feedback.
- Do I have to attend for the whole day? Part of the power of retreat is that it is a focused period of time. This serves as a magical container that signals your creative heart that you are showing up and ready to play! What I’d ask is that you make the most loving commitment you can and while you are in retreat, be there fully.
- What if I can’t attend live? The recording will be available within 48 hours of the live event and you’ll be able to go through the entire process at a time that works for you. You’ll have email access to me if you have any questions or want to share what the experience is like for you.
Still have questions? Email me.
About Me & Art Day
Whether you’re new to the studio or are a dear and familiar friend, I’m so glad you’re here and considering joining me for this Art Day retreat. I’ve been hosting lively, welcoming creative communities online for years! I’ve helped hundreds of women step into their creative lives with courage and confidence, grounded in who they are and what they love. As a creative who makes a regular practice of Art Day, I have experienced first hand the way it nourishes my heart, mind and spirit and keeps me present to myself and my artistic journey. I know it will do the same for you.