When we were little wishes spilled out of our hearts like petals flowing into a stream. Without hesitation we told the stars in the sky we wished for a puppy or a bicycle or to be a singer or 16. But somewhere along the way we traded wishes for to-do lists, dreams for what needs to get done.
I want to invite you to bring the magic back.
Knowing what is in your heart and daring to wish for it is powerful magic. When we acknowledge our true selves, we build our confidence. When we ask for what we want, we open the door to receiving it.
The practice of wishing will change your life.
It’s a simple thing to make a wish, simple but profound. With each wish you acknowledge your desire and open to the possibilities. Wishcasting is a practice in self-knowing, a regular reminder to listen to your heart, to pay attention to your dreams. It is a simple ritual that reaches in deep and awakens your desire. It is a tool for focusing that desire, for finding your voice, for guiding your way; all in the frame of a wish.
For years I have hosted an online circle for wishing. It has drawn the most extraordinary spirits, full of love, creativity, insight and intuition. It has inspired people around the globe to start dreaming again.
I want us all to be magic fairies, awakening and tending dreams and wishes in ourselves and in the world. To support you on your wish journey, I’ve created these ways of Wishcasting.
For Awakening Dreamers, Practice Developers, Ritual Lovers and Those Who Want a Sprinkle at a Time: The Wishcasting E-Course
Here’s what you get with the e-course:
- A lesson in wishing: As you step into the course, you will become an initiate of Wishcasting, learning the simple ritual of tuning into your heart to discover the wishes that lie within.
- 52 weekly wish invitations: For one magical year, starting whenever you sign up, a weekly wish prompt will arrive, sprinkling magic in your inbox and inviting you to dream.
- Time to reflect: The moment the Wishcasting prompt arrives, the magic begins. Gently but persistently, the wish seed wends its way through your attention, awakening a response. You’ll find yourself wondering as you walk, journaling over coffee and imagining as you fall asleep to dream.
- Wish check-ins: At regular intervals throughout the e-course you will receive an invitation to reflect on the impact of wishing and to continue to expand its power.
- BONUS! A Simple Guide for Groups: If you are inspired to wish in community, we have included some simple guidelines to help you create your own loving circle of wish support.
Wishcasting E-Course: 52 Weeks to Awaken The Dreamer in You
For Private Dreamers, Tangibility Lovers, Journal Writers and Those Who Want It All Right Now: The Wishcasting Journal
The Wishcasting Journal: 52 Prompts to Awaken Your Dreams invites you into a creative home practice of making your dreams come true.
Here’s what’s in the journal:
- A safe place for dreaming: We all need a sacred space for the dreams that are stirring in our heart. This journal is designed to inspire and hold your wishes with tender loving care.
- How to start wishing: There are instructions for stepping into the Wishcasting process and some tantalizing tidbits of the kind of magic that can get started when you do.
- 52 wish invitations: There are prompts enough for an entire year of wishing! Start in January or in July. Start with the first wish or wherever you happen to open the page.
- Two journal pages per invitation: There’s room for you to journal out your heart’s response to “What do you wish to create?” or “Where do you wish to go?” You can glue in pictures – even use it like a mini dreamboard! And as time goes on, revisit your wishes and note signs of magic, synchronicity and flow! When you do go to Paris, glue your plane ticket in here!
- Support: Part of the magic of Wishcasting online is the loving circle of wish support. I’ve made room in your journal for you to receive the same. Without revealing the content of your wishes, there’s a space for your loved ones to become tenders of wishes and add their love to your dreams.
Carry it with you to coffee shops and on adventures, get your hands on the page and write with abandon, glue in inspirations and note signs of magic. This journal allows you to practice Wishcasting in the privacy of your own journal, writing at your kitchen or while curled up in a deck chair in your backyard. You can experience the power of the practice of wishing wherever you are.
And if you know a dreamer who is waiting to be awakened, let them know about the journal. Why not gift them with an opportunity to wish? The Wishcasting Journal is a gentle and creative way to start nourishing what’s sparkling in their heart.
We all have dreams. Let’s spread the magic of wishing like rain on the seeds of our fertile hearts. Let the magic begin!
Wishcasting Journal: 52 Wishes to Awaken Your Dreams
Price: $30.00 plus shipping
Shipping in the US & Canada is $4 for one or $3 per journal if you buy 2 or more. Everywhere else, shipping is $10 for one journal and add $5 per additional journal. You cart will do the math for you (don’t you love automation!)
What Wishers have to say about Wishcasting…
“…It is a month later after Wishcasting and I am planning a trip to go to Ireland. So I would have to say that Wishcasting is very powerful indeed! I have learned that nothing is impossible. That if we put our intentions out there and step aside and let the Universe take care of it, follow the signs, then our dreams do come true.” Kate Robertson
“[Wishcasting] is a time for me to take a break from busy-ness, and consult my heart about the things going on in my life. It’s a simple, whimsical way to take stock, and remind myself of the directions I wish to be travelling. It’s also a gentle way to invite abundance into my life.” Kristen Milton
“Jamie has a way of asking a question that seems simple on the surface yet sears to the heart of self exploration. Wishcasting has helped me to make time in the week to reflect upon my desires. In these reflections I find myself discerning and taking risks – from the risk of posting my dreams for the world to see to taking steps to make these dreams come true. ” Kathryn Antyr (now Costa)
“The biggest thing I have learned Wishcasting this year… I was not taking care of myself, emotionally, spiritually, physically, in anyway. Slowly but surely Jamie pulled back each layer and made me look at myself as a worthy being. Each week my confidence has grown and I have stepped out and done things that I have only dreamt of doing. ” Sarah S.
“Wishcasting opened doors that were long ago shut… In a short period time, only a couple of months, I am putting action behind my wishes and dreams. I am letting who I am, under all the layers, start to shine.” Jules Hubert