- is an intimate 10-week coaching telecircle that provides a supportive and encouraging environment that nurtures your dreams by helping you bring a creative project to life
- provides a powerful structure for moving you forward towards your creative dreams
- is rich with discussion, insight, brainstorming, visualization, creative exercises, laughter and connecting
- is limited to 7 participants so everyone gets a chance to share and to receive support and encouragement weekly
- takes place over the phone, so you can participate from anywhere in the world
- is magic
Circe’s Circle is Ideal for People Who…
- are ready to stir up their creative juices and get into action
- want to start or make fresh progress on a creative project that is close to their heart. Whether it’s a blog, a book or a business, Circe’s Circle is the ideal place to make progress on your creative dream.
- are aching for regularly scheduled time for themselves
- haven’t a clue what their creative project is but know they want one
- are tired of going it alone
- want to connect with a community of independent, creative dreamers and believers
Each & Every Call, You Will…
- Activate your connection with your self, your project and a group of creative, loving, supportive women.
- Have dedicated time for your dreams. Your project gets personal attention every single time.
- Receive personal creative coaching from me. If you’ve been in other programs, you know how rare this is. In Circe’s Circle you have my personal attention every single week.
- Gain tools and strategies that will guide you in creating the next project and the next and the next, skills that will last you a lifetime.
- Benefit from the collective wisdom of the group. Everyone has the opportunity to share thoughts, ideas, inspirations and suggestions, when welcomed.
- Share the journey so you learn not only from your own experience and the content of the program but also through hearing from other creatives, the strategies they’re using, the learning they’re applying, the things that have worked for them and the things that they’re leaving behind. This will move you forward exponentially!
The Next Circle…
What Circe’s Circle Alumnae Say…
It felt as if I were in a box before, with no windows and doors. Since joining Circe’s Circle, I now have a door and through it is fun, play, colors, shapes, excitement and opportunities.”
“Circe’s Circle felt like a nurturing cocoon for my dream. Knowing that I had that kind of support and encouragement helped me face the many fears that came up along the way. It also kept me on track and moving forward.”
“When I first signed up for Circe’s Circle, I had no idea that I would end up starting a full-fledged business! During the time of Circe’s Circle, Stray Dog Arts was born!”
“I learned that claiming my own magnificence can be powerful and inspiring to others, while hiding my light stifles the possibility of offering more positive energy and gifts to the world” Helen Yee
“[Circe’s Circle] helped me to take each of the strands of my identity and weave them into a beautiful fabric that I feel proud to share with the world.”
“I have the confirmation that I shouldn’t be afraid to shine from this bright colourful light I know is inside of me. And that this is this light that guides my hands when I paint and create something to release to the World.”
“I came to Circe’s Circle broken and uninspired. A year later I am one of The Food Network’s online writers and photographers for their blog.”
“To my surprise, my goals are now happening!”
“Being a part of each Circe’s Circle’s sisters journey, witnessing their growth and expansion, inspired me to create and step out of my comfort zone even more.”
[Circe’s Circle] helped me to embrace my sense of self. I struggled with it in the past, &; in struggling with it, I found it hard to keep my creative ventures on track.”
What will you be saying?